We’re here for you.


Everyone goes through challenging seasons of life—but you don’t need to go through it alone. For over 20 years, we have walked alongside thousands of women, men, and children to help them through life’s toughest moments.


We are aware that many people in our community are suffering as a result of shutdowns and quarantines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. HOPE Calloway has begun an additional fund to make sure we are doing all we can to help members of Calloway County stay in their homes. Currently, we are able to provide rent/mortgage assistance as well as advocate for community members while working with landlords. Please fill out the form below to apply for emergency assistance.

Transitional Housing

Calloway County residents can apply for transitional housing online or by phone. Once applicants are approved for the program, they will be placed on a waiting list, and we will work to get them into housing as quickly as possible (even if it means connecting them with other resources).

Transportation Assistance

HOPE Calloway continues to provide transportation assistance to community members. Specifically, transportation related to employment, acquiring essential needs (such as grocery shopping), education, emergency shelters, and reunification. Transportation assistance usually comes in the form of gas cards, taxi vouchers, or MCC Transit passes.

Emergency Rent Assistance

Calloway County residents can apply to receive assistance for rent or mortgage payments one time per year. If additional assistance is needed, we will make referrals to other agencies and organizations in our community.

Emergency Housing

HOPE Calloway connects people to nearby emergency shelters and provides transportation as needed. We will work with applicants to help them find the right program or shelter for their situation. The Murray Police Department and Calloway County Sheriff’s Office can provide emergency housing assistance on behalf of HOPE Calloway outside of our office hours.

Quick Links

Help forRenters

First, there are some things you should know:
  1. No one can be evicted for nonpayment of rent through the state of emergency by order of the CDC, effective 9/4-12/31. If you are served papers or your landlord attempts to change the locks or otherwise keep you out of the property, they are acting illegally. Contact an attorney and/or your nearest Legal Aid office.
  2. If you can pay rent, do. Rent is still due during this time.
  3. Gov. Beshear also issued an Executive Order that extends the protections against disconnection for non-payment and assessment of late fees for all entities providing utility services including water, gas, electric and wastewater service. The temporary pause on disconnections will remain in place until further notice. However, these temporary measures do not mean customers are not obligated to pay their bills.
  4. Document any and all arrangements, deals, and conversations with your landlord through email, text messages or writing.

Connecting You to the Help You Need

Apply Online

Use this form to apply for assistance directly online, 24/7. You can also complete the service request by phone by contacting our office during business hours at 270-761-6802. Of course, you can come by our office between 9am and 3pm, Monday through Friday and submit your request in person.

We will work as quickly as possible to get you the right help when you need it!


CUBS Member Badge



Call us if you are in need of housing or emergency assistance. If it is after hours and you are experiencing an emergency, contact local law enforcement.

Copyright by HOPE Calloway 2020. All rights reserved.